The consulting team at Agromeris has over 30 years of direct experience in food and agricultural product processing, marketing and trade, having worked with Fortune 500 companies, as well as start-ups and small- to medium-sized enterprises, on issues related to consumer and market intelligence, trend analysis, feasibility studies and corporate strategic planning.
To add to this deep experience, Agromeris has formed a strategic relationship with Fuld+Company to further build out capabilities in its consulting practice. These services include:
- Market research, analysis and feasibility studies
- Researching international business development strategies
- Primary and secondary research on critical industry needs and issues
- Competitive intelligence across the food and agricultural value chain
- Creating scenario analysis frameworks from which to evaluate potential outcomes based on a variety of future market considerations
This unique relationship brings to our clients a powerful tool to use to excel in current and future business developments.